Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NY - Photo Plus Expo

This past weekend I spent two days at the Photo Plus Expo. The Photo Plus Expo is one of the largest expos on Photography on the east coast. I attended two seminars on Wedding Photography & Portrait Photography. All really amazing stuff!

My friend Jerry Ghionis and me

(Jerry is one of the 10 BEST Wedding Photographers in the World)

I met Jerry last year in Boston CLICK HERE

Me and my friend Joe Bussenik
(In February of 2007, American Photo nominated Joe as one of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World. )
50D Test shot 800ISO
50D Test 1600ISO

50D Test 1600ISO

50D Test 3200 ISO

Amongst browsing new products/albums/print options/etc, I was there to test check my new camera-to-be 5D MarkII
This camera will change photography.
We will offer our new clients VIDEO highlights from their wedding day.
I'm also so happy to have met my vendors and see new amazing Album.
This year's brides - Happy news - you can upgrade your Album cover for an Acrylic cover with a photo for no extra cost - You have to just tell me about this blog :-)
My photography friends Mark (Kopko Images) and Olesya (The Hamptons Photography) met up with me and we had a blast.
I met some of my favorite wedding photographers like Bob Davis (I took a workshop with him this past February), Kevin Kubota, Matthew Wagner from Farmington CT and others.
And I was suprised but I was recognized by some awsome photographers from MA, CT and NY area. They all know of my work and they are fans of mine. It was really exciting to meet them all; and if you guys every need help in anything just let me know and I would be more than happy to share any knowledge I have.

Two Long but Awsome Days!!!

No comments: