Friday, September 25, 2009

Our 5th anniversary


Happy Anniversary to my wife Ania! We're celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary today. I decided to write about this today. I wanted to thank my wonderful myszka for being such a great wife who's loving, supportive, patient, and just an awesome person. I can't imagine being married to anyone else, and I'm glad that we can share our lives together. Yay!

UPDATE: To my amazingly patient husband (as I'm writing this a couple days after the fact); Kotek I love you for being you, for making me a better person, for improving my flaws and completing me as a whole. Thank you for being a great husband and father. I love you!! KiT

1 comment:

Jacek said...

Ps : you can see our logo - This photographer Janusz Cetlin used to work for our company years ago.
Thank you Janusz !!!