Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back from Tremblant

Well I have to admit I had a BLAST on our 5 day escape with the guys to Tremblant!! Where to start . . . the ride was worth the 7 hours, our condo in Tremblant village was fantastic - only a 5 minute walk to the lifts. The skiing was crazy with only being able to see 5 feet in front of us from half way to the top of the mountain. But I have to admit that skiing diamonds and not seeing more than 5 feet makes for a fearless and comfortable ride! The nightlife was an adventure, especially the last night. We had some serious laughs.

I will be posting some pictures when I get my little point and shoot back from a friend who mistakenly ended up holding on to it. Although I took my pro-camera, I didn't really have time take any amazing shots. It was way too cold to take it all the way up to the top, nor would it have been worth it with only being able to see 5 ft in front of us.


No comments: